World Bee Day
The Economic Impact of Honey Bees and Other Pollinators World Bee Day
Thursday, April 7, 2022
Time: 12 – 4 pm
The Collaborative Chambers Alliance is proud to present the 2nd Annual World Bee Day, a virtual conference focusing on the economic impact of honey bees and other pollinators.
- Dr. Josette Lewis Ph.D. – Chief Scientific Officer of The Almond Board of California
- Alesa Mizigoj – CEO of MEDEX, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Joan Gunter – President of American Beekeeping Federation
- Steven Coy – Coy Bee Company, Mississippi
- Moderator: Peggy Garnes – President of Ohio State Beekeepers Association
Registration is $20
The proceeds from this event will be donated to provide Honey Breakfast on November 18, 2022, for K-12 students in Euclid and Cleveland, Ohio.
Click here for World Bee Day – Virtual Event flyer
For more information, please contact Nicky Sulandari at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 712-9080.