Premier Bee Deep Foundation
8-3/8˝ deep foundation | heavy wax
Premier Bee Deep Foundation with thinner cell walls, true-to-nature cell dimensions, and a single, heavy coat of 100% pure capping wax, this deep plastic sheet is beloved by hobbyist and commercial beekeepers alike (and more importantly, their bees).
Extreme flexibility and durability make it easy to install and remove foundation from standard 9-1/8″ wooden frames.
Oh, and those drips of wax you notice? No, they’re not dirty; That’s proof Premier Bee Products, LLC. doesn’t skimp.
- True-to-nature cell dimensions, including thinner cell walls and higher cell volume than standard foundation
- Extremely durable and flexible for repeated installations and extractions
- Wax coat: Single, heavy coat of 100% pure capping wax from A.H. Meyer & Sons — the leaders in beeswax rendering
- Color: Yellow or Black
- Dimensions: 16-3/4˝ (length) x 8-3/8˝ (width)
- Product weight: 0.35 lbs / sheet
- Snaps into 9-1/8˝ frames for use in 9-5/8˝ hive bodies
- Made 100% in the United States of America